martes, 13 de agosto de 2013

MESSAGE OF LOVE




MESSAGE OF LOVE...

Although there are words
Of the world's most beautiful
Not find them... If you were not with me

Although it existed...
Is not written as a love...
Would not feel... If your...
You had not existed...

Because you're all in my...
My life, the meaning of my existence
The magic of my words
The inspiration that not just
What makes my heart beat...

I love beyond any limit
No one has ever imagined...

That sweet has been my dream...
In our corner of the sea...
I hugged me to your heart
And your acariciabas my face...

That sea of tender kisses
Saved for so long
And seeking your mouth and your lips
To be able to kiss...

... Our hands are intertwined
Our eyes looked
And both thought not to mention...

Oh my darling... If this is a dream
I don't want to wake up...
Sleep so many times... hug
Put me in your jacket
And melt me in your skin...

I have sung so many times...
I laughed and I played
And I am even excited me
When can we dance...

Dream...I dream of my life
I never stop dreaming...
And I hope with emotion
Get our eyes to find
And feel that immense heartbeat...
I feel in my heart
When you find front
And my heart cries...
Here I am my love!
Hold me my life...
Now back to the Sun

I'm back to the warmth of your arms
Wrap you with my arms
And to tell you with love...
You are what I love
And what makes me live with illusion

That when I have you...
Don't live... don't feel... everything is empty
My soul this orphan
Like a lost child...
And you look for... among the waves
And it lets you hidden kisses
So you collect them
And you take them to our nest

My life will soon see
The waves on the shore
And it does not leave in waves
Kisses or caresses
I'll give you... one one
You mimare... with my life
With all that tenderness
That put in you every day...

I adore you.. my life
And I want you to know that one day
As they wrote the stars
And he blessed us with our sky
We will not miss us never
Because it will join us the same sky
And when to extend my hand
Your give you a kiss
And I... kiss your lips
While I tell you...I love you.

Autora Azalea emy Valles Gil ( c) luces para la eternidad

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario